WeLive Crypto Forum

💬 Community Affairs => Meta => Topic started by: shasan on Aug 08, 2026, 01:58 PM

Title: Activation email!
Post by: shasan on Aug 08, 2026, 01:58 PM
I have created the account several hours ago but I have not received the activation link either on inbox or on spam folder. I have tried a lot of time to get the activation email and resent the link on multiple email ID but it took several hours to get the link. I think the forum admin should take care of this. I also think there are many more users who are not getting activation email.
Title: Re: Activation email!
Post by: Crypto Library on Aug 08, 2026, 04:21 PM
Quote from: shasan on Aug 08, 2026, 01:58 PMI have created the account several hours ago but I have not received the activation link either on inbox or on spam folder. I have tried a lot of time to get the activation email and resent the link on multiple email ID but it took several hours to get the link. I think the forum admin should take care of this. I also think there are many more users who are not getting activation email.
But in my case, it didn't take any extra time. Have you checked the email address you used for signup? Typo can be a issue there IMO
Title: Re: Activation email!
Post by: Mahiyammahi on Aug 08, 2026, 04:29 PM
Quote from: shasan on Aug 08, 2026, 01:58 PMI have created the account several hours ago but I have not received the activation link either on inbox or on spam folder. I have tried a lot of time to get the activation email and resent the link on multiple email ID but it took several hours to get the link. I think the forum admin should take care of this. I also think there are many more users who are not getting activation email.

I received the email on spam folder. It was instantly. Sometimes receiving activation email on Spam folder might be a thing that would delay. Idk if forum mods or administrator can answer it would be more convenient.
Title: Re: Activation email!
Post by: rbynxx on Aug 08, 2026, 04:45 PM
It wasn't even on my spam folder, I received it instantly. I just registered a minute ago by the way. Well, hours passed already maybe you've received it shashan?

I think that can be activated later on or mods can take care about it themselves to have your account activated.
Title: Re: Activation email!
Post by: AB de Royse777 on Aug 08, 2026, 09:05 PM
I created this account just now without any issue.
Title: Re: Activation email!
Post by: shasan on Aug 09, 2026, 03:15 AM
Thank you all who have replied on the topic but I think the issue has been resolved by the admin/moderator thats why you all have been received email whether on inboox or on spam folder. IU guess it as all of you have created the account after me. So the issue has been solved latter of mine.
Note: After my activation I have checked the list of forum members and saw many people could not activated the accounts, which username I saw on the BCT.
Title: Re: Activation email!
Post by: Mate2237 on Aug 11, 2026, 09:53 PM
That should be a network from your end. Ijust sign up my account and everything went well.
Title: Re: Activation email!
Post by: SPOON_MOJO on Aug 17, 2026, 07:16 PM
I also did not receive any activation email(also checked spam folder but not found any eamil). But after two hours I tried to login again. I saw that I was able to login without any activation. And I was able to post.
Title: Re: Activation email!
Post by: Ask55 on Aug 18, 2026, 05:02 AM
I also did not receive an email with an activation link after creating my account. But since I can post here, can I assume that my account has been activated? Perhaps the forum admin has activated the accounts manually.
Title: Re: Activation email!
Post by: WLCNATIVE on Aug 22, 2026, 12:59 PM
We have been working on our email server, and we believe the issue with not receiving the activation email has been resolved. If you are still having trouble receiving the activation email, please let us know by writing to us in our ANN threads.

Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5590092.0
Altcoinstalks: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=346869.0

Thank you.
Title: Re: Activation email!
Post by: CPNprr on Aug 22, 2026, 08:54 PM
I just signed up with an email but don't get any activation code/link. After completing the signup, I log in with just the username and password. It's very easy .
Title: Re: Activation email!
Post by: WLCNATIVE on Aug 22, 2026, 09:14 PM
Quote from: CPNprr on Aug 22, 2026, 08:54 PMI just signed up with an email but don't get any activation code/link. After completing the signup, I log in with just the username and password. It's very easy .
Can you check your spam/junk folder and see if the activation email was there?
Title: Re: Activation email!
Post by: CPNprr on Aug 23, 2026, 04:04 AM
Quote from: WLCNATIVE on Aug 22, 2026, 09:14 PM
Quote from: CPNprr on Aug 22, 2026, 08:54 PMI just signed up with an email but don't get any activation code/link. After completing the signup, I log in with just the username and password. It's very easy .
Can you check your spam/junk folder and see if the activation email was there?
Yeah, I checked and didn't see any activation email there.
Title: Re: Activation email!
Post by: Jumpman on Aug 26, 2026, 03:30 PM
I received the activation email. Maybe the issue is not anymore.
Title: Re: Activation email!
Post by: naturelover on Oct 03, 2026, 11:15 AM
well same of the other members here receive I didn't receive too the same as the question they've asked here. Since I made a ne account here. But since then I created an account I haven't had any problems.

with all due respect to admin, will this be a problem in the future if there is no email activation?