WeLive Crypto Forum

Service Announcement => Exchanges and Mixers => Topic started by: no.talk on Aug 12, 2026, 06:16 PM

Title: [DEP 1 BTC] No.Talk 🤫 a mixer that won't tell anyone anything
Post by: no.talk on Aug 12, 2026, 06:16 PM
(https://talkimg.com/images/2026/08/12/U4Pc6a.png) (https://www.no.talk/en)

Website: https://www.no.talk
TOR onion: http://44eyrvhfdj423rpdytilxqte66wfq4c22rkyukowm7467urhbzddsmad.onion/en
Support: https://t.me/notalk
1 BTC Deposit: https://forum.exploit.in/topic/287558/
Title: Re: [DEP 1 BTC] No.Talk 🤫 a mixer that won't tell anyone anything
Post by: Jumpman on Sep 21, 2026, 02:15 PM
Hello can you check your DM?
Title: Re: [DEP 1 BTC] No.Talk 🤫 a mixer that won't tell anyone anything
Post by: naturelover on Sep 22, 2026, 09:35 AM
I honestly don't get the point of op is trying to make in his post. What is this mixer or what? I really don't understand. I wish op had at least given some kind of briefing on this matter.

Though I have an idea about mixers platforms but what is this, websiite cleaning the btc addresses we're going to put in?, is that the purpose of the no talk website he posted here?