(https://talkimg.com/images/2026/09/25/U0tH41.png) (https://mixtwix.io/)
PRIVATE MIXER WITH REAL PROOF
NO KYC • $27,000+ SECURITY DEPOSITS • PGP-SIGNED GUARANTEES • INDEPENDENT AML TESTS
ABOUT MIXTWIX
MixTwix is a
Bitcoin mixer built for users who want privacy, anonymity and separation between their original BTC and final payout, with low AML risk after processing.
Incoming BTC is processed through multiple internal stages and routing paths designed to reduce direct on-chain linkage between the original deposit and the final payout.
Every order includes a
PGP-signed Letter of Guarantee.
The official MixTwix Onion version is available through Tor without JavaScript.
MAIN INFORMATION
◆
Fee: 2%–4.5% + 0.0003 BTC
◆
Minimum BTC Mixing amount: 0.000595 BTC
◆
Maximum amount: 30 BTC per transaction
◆
Processing: standard estimated window is 3–6 hours
◆
No KYC • No Logs • No JS on Tor◆
PGP-signed Letter of Guarantee◆
Low AML risk after processing◆
Public Security Deposits: $27,000+ total (https://mixtwix.io/deposits/)
◆
Publicly verifiable $20,000 escrow deposit on AltcoinsTalks◆
Exchange: ETH, USDT TRC20, USDT ERC20; XMR available as an output currency
◆
Personal Service: custom transaction conditions for orders from $5,000
REAL TESTS & PUBLIC PROOF
MixTwix has been tested by independent participants using real transactions, blockchain analysis tools, AML services and PGP verification.
◆
Real BTC mixing transactions completed successfully◆
Low-risk AML results observed across independent tests➜ VIEW INDEPENDENT AML TEST (https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=348585.msg2253776#msg2253776)
◆
PGP-signed Letter of Guarantee independently verified➜ VIEW PGP VERIFICATION (https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=348585.msg2256468#msg2256468)
◆
Browser storage independently checkedOne participant observed 0 B of stored site data during a browser test.
➜ VIEW PRIVACY TEST (https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=348585.msg2256468#msg2256468)
◆
Direct input → output linkage was not identified during community analysisIn one public test, a participant published the deposit transaction and offered a reward to anyone able to identify the final payout address. Community members attempted the analysis, but no confirmed payout address was identified.
➜ VIEW FULL REVIEW CAMPAIGN & COMMUNITY TESTS (https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=348585.0)
SECURITY DEPOSITS & TRUST
MixTwix currently maintains more than
$27,000 in publicly verifiable Security Deposits across independent third-party platforms.
This includes a separate
publicly verifiable $20,000 escrow deposit on AltcoinsTalks (https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=349916.0).
➜ VIEW ALL SECURITY DEPOSITS (https://mixtwix.io/deposits/)
➜ MIXTWIX REPUTATION & PUBLIC PROOFS (https://mixtwix.io/reputation/)
PERSONAL SERVICE
For transactions from
$5,000, MixTwix offers
Personal Service with individually agreed processing and payout conditions.
For example:
◆ Custom processing time — from significantly faster processing to extended periods such as 7–14 days
◆ Multiple payout addresses and non-standard payout structures
◆ Payout in another supported cryptocurrency
◆ Individual technical requirements
◆ Other non-standard transaction conditions
Tell us what you need — if it is technically possible, we will find a solution.Every Personal Service order includes a
PGP-signed Letter of Guarantee recording the individually agreed transaction terms.
WHY CRYPTO PRIVACY MATTERS
Many public blockchains are transparent by design. Transactions and addresses remain publicly visible and can be analyzed to trace fund movements and relationships between transactions.
A blockchain address is pseudonymous — not automatically private.For Bitcoin, mixing is used to break the direct on-chain connection between the original funds and the final payout.
MixTwix processes BTC through multiple internal stages and routing paths designed to separate the source from the destination and reduce direct transaction linkage.
QUICK F.A.Q
Quote from: MixTwix F.A.Q❓ Does MixTwix require KYC or registration?
No. MixTwix does not require KYC or account registration.
❓ What is the difference between Mixing and Exchange?
Mixing is the standard BTC → BTC privacy flow.
Exchange allows supported cryptocurrencies to be exchanged through separate processing routes. Exchange minimum amounts are separate from the BTC Mixing minimum and depend on the selected route and assets.
❓ How long does BTC Mixing take?
The standard estimated processing window is approximately 3–6 hours.
Actual processing time depends on transaction and routing conditions. Independent tests have also recorded significantly faster completion times.
❓ Does MixTwix keep order data?
MixTwix does not maintain a persistent completed-order history. Stored data associated with a completed order is deleted according to our stated privacy policy.
❓ Can MixTwix be used through Tor without JavaScript?
Yes.
Official MixTwix Onion (http://uds2z5fszbux2nuxkg6bkqqn3ugdp4jmfdtadrfwk2yfly4n5a3zudqd.onion/)
❓ What is the Letter of Guarantee?
Every order includes a PGP-signed Letter of Guarantee containing the relevant transaction details.
Keep it until the order has been completed. The signature can be verified against the official MixTwix PGP key.
❓ Where can I find the full FAQ?
➜ VIEW FULL MIXTWIX F.A.Q (https://mixtwix.io/faq/)
OFFICIAL LINKS & SUPPORT
Website: https://mixtwix.io/
Reputation: https://mixtwix.io/reputation/
Security Deposits: https://mixtwix.io/deposits/
Onion: http://uds2z5fszbux2nuxkg6bkqqn3ugdp4jmfdtadrfwk2yfly4n5a3zudqd.onion/
Telegram Support: @mixtwix_service
Telegram Bot: @mixtwixbot
Jabber: mixtwix@conversations.im
SimpleX: https://smp8.simplex.im/a#otZ580J248NBKn2AGqGqea7BomtCy2YbaMJGvi0kjd4
Tox: 977FDA4A6B914C322322EF2D91943246E5A8E1AF7BD6FE3B484CB2AD0D39603FE39E62BC9264
PGP Key: https://mixtwix.io/pgp-key.txt
PRIVACY FIRST. BREAK THE LINK. CLEAN YOUR COINS.
I came here after seeing MixTwix on the Altcoinstalks forum. I had previously reviewed the internals of MixTwix and one thing really caught my eye. In particular, its mixing service offers a great opportunity to test it out by offering free mixing services up to three fixed amounts and paying a fee of two to four and a half percent.
In addition, the AML score of less than 10 percent after mixing is all great.
I came across Mixtwix from the AltcoinTalk forum, so I thought I would check out your forum. I really like your forum.
Welcome to this forum too. I have tried this service and it is quite easy and convenient to use. There are no complications while transacting and every transaction is done transparently, and the mixing fees are also very low. What I like most is that the platform resolves any issues that arise quickly. So I think that if the platform always maintains this consistency, it will become attractive to its users.
Quote from: MixTwix.io on Aug 18, 2026, 08:23 AMThanks for checking out MixTwix and sharing your thoughts! 🙌🏻
Glad to hear that the test options and overall service caught your attention. We're currently focused on improving the platform and gathering more independent feedback from the community.
We appreciate you taking the time to explore MixTwix!
I agree that unbiased feedback from actual users is one of the greatest ways to improve any service. I found test features very helpful, as they allow users to get a feel for how the platform works before they really buy in. I also admire the fact that the work of the team is oriented around the betterment of the platform rather than simple advertisement. I hope, the team will keep considering users feedback and make the service simpler, more reliable and transparent.
I believe the MixTwix listing (https://welivecrypto.com/projects/mixtwix) belongs to you. Perhaps the admin could add a tag to your profile to indicate that you're the project owner.
I really like the trial option; it helps people to get a feel for the service prior to putting too much funds on the line. I also believe that if the costs are made very clear and the AML details are explained well users can make a more informed choice. That being said, I would still direct them to read the T & Cs on their sites etc, and do their own due diligence before parting with hard-earned.
(https://i.bitlist.co/xdCBUiGiAdVm.png)
- Minimum: 0.000595 BTC
- No maximum limit
- Transaction processing time: 3–6 hours (a custom processing time can be set upon request)
- Fee: 2–4.5% + 0.0003 BTC
(https://i.bitlist.co/jYcwOpOtRcaH.png)
Contacts & official links:
- Telegram: @mixtwix_service
- Jabber: mixtwix@conversations.im
- Tox: 977FDA4A6B914C322322EF2D91943246E5A8E1AF7BD6FE3B484CB2AD0D39603FE39E62BC9264
- Clearnet: https://mixtwix.io/
- Tor: http://uds2z5fszbux2nuxkg6bkqqn3ugdp4jmfdtadrfwk2yfly4n5a3zudqd.onion/
Official AltcoinsTalks Topic (http://'https//www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=341785.0')
(discussions, reports, reviews, and more)
This is a good mixer that allow new users to access mixing services with technical knowledge, it mixing process is automatic and doesn't require much user input.
Also the fee is good, this why the mixer is gaining presence in altcoinstalk forum.
I checked the mixtwix and there it is, not only does this mixer website have a mixing service but it also has an exchange where we can exchange the assets we want that they have.
And I found out also that when we are going to make a transaction activity via swap in stablecoins your charge high for me I think based on the 2% fee's, it means that by using your platform in mixing is much better a high amount is recommended not a small amount in my opinion.