Many of us want to learn how to trade crypto but they don't know where to start. So in this discussion I will give simple guidelines that can give help to anyone.
1. Everyone must understand what trading really is:
We know that this is not like getting rich quick schemes, rather it is a buying selling process where we anticipate what the price action will be in the market using trading strategy, and risk management.
Due to before we can experience really making money in trading, we must first acquire the skills of a profitable trader.
2. Transfer fund:
There are choices that can be used that are accepted by exchanges, either bank accounts or e-wallets if it has p2p features.
3. Make your first trade:
Here, at least we should have an idea of using the platform we have chosen to use to exchange the assets for whatever trading activity we want to do.
4. study the first Skills:
Since we got some idea about in the actual trade it doesn't mean we can able to obtain profit instantly, Of course the answer is no. Due to in the beginning we can hope to earn immediately here but in the long-run the market will also eat our money little by little for sure due to we are not yet that skilled enough as a trader. Due to trading is a Skill because we really need to learn it first.
Are you a financial advisor? For such types of topic I think one needs to procide reliable resources.
Quote from: Jumpman on Sep 19, 2026, 01:50 PMAre you a financial advisor? For such types of topic I think one needs to procide reliable resources.
No I'm not a financial Advisor sir, it is a just reminders to those people who want to start in crypto trading, Moreover, I never recommend any such exchange trading platform to use them, instead, it is in their own discretion on which exchange they like to use.
It just an only steps where they can follow it or not, I just gave an example how they're gonna start in crypto trading here in this field of business industry sir.
All make sense my friend.