WeLive Crypto Forum

Bitcoin Community & Cryptocurrency => Bitcoin Discussion => Topic started by: naturelover on Sep 22, 2026, 10:24 AM

Title: Does Bitcoin is the solution for inflation?
Post by: naturelover on Sep 22, 2026, 10:24 AM
Does Bitcoin help with inflation in every country?

This is my understanding, maybe if in the individual community here in the crypto space bitcoin can help each of us who believe in it. But if we say it can be a solution to inflation in a country, I think it is a bit complicated for my opinion.

Due to as far as I know, bitcoin can only be a store of value not a solution to inflation, I am not discounting the capabilities of bitcoin, I am just talking about facts. That is why other countries are making bitcoin a reserve asset that depends on the approval of the president or prime minister of a country just in case there is a serious crisis due to inflation.