I'm not a big fan of the myriad of altcoin projects that keep popping up, but I'm starting to change my mind about Hyperliquid because it's really taking off, even amongst non-crypto users. Just think – they've launched futures on the future spot price of Anthropic and OpenAI shares, and we don't even know when those will be listed, given the chaos that's going on. What's more, their token is actually reaching some really interesting values, and I don't think it's a inappropriate languagecoin because the Hyperliquid project as a whole is doing very well.
According to the https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/hyperliquid that I looked at, its all time low was at $3.8 in 2024 if I'm not mistaken. In a short period of time only Hype showed a good performance in the crypto market within 2 years only.
This means that this Hype has very potential so far and it will still have some upside in the future in my opinion, but of course we still need to be vigilant about where we should invest in what we can afford to lose.
Yes, but the services they offer really do have potential; they're well ahead of the rest. We're probably looking at the first genuine example of DeFi being applied to the tokenisation of real-world assets
So far I haven't tried using the hyperliquid platform itself, and at the same time I'm still exploring it especially when it comes to the rwa that are here on Hype.
I'll try to explore its exchange first of course so I can also see the uniqueness that it has that other exchanges like it don't have. Especially if they have new developments on their platform.
Give it a go, it's really worth it. Then pop back here to leave some feedback and let us know what tests you've carried out. If we have DeFi systems available that let us do things with peace of mind, we should use them without fear and, above all, share our experiences.