Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - kaywm34

#1
ANN thread seems well represented as the section that includes the domain official, the team for the support and more things that can be useful for the users. I like the team giving advice to users avoidingFake domains with a lot of info about how you can check the service from any of the indicated methods. Also I find The section that helps you make up an idea because you can see if this is real (and it helps you check online if the references are real or not) help the users. In the end I like that is organised and that has all the information for newcomers in one thead
#2
I really like the trial option; it helps people to get a feel for the service prior to putting too much funds on the line. I also believe that if the costs are made very clear and the AML details are explained well users can make a more informed choice. That being said, I would still direct them to read the T & Cs on their sites etc, and do their own due diligence before parting with hard-earned.
#3
WLC Contribution Campaign
WLC username: kaywm34
bech32 address:  bc1qnm6xgezd84lmfejvlrscl9u5thd65hktjtumlp