Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Jumpman

#1
Nothing is free in this world. Everything which has advertised FREE always have a string attached to it. Most of the times we don't even realize what we are giving away.
#2
Alternate Cryptocurrencies / Re: Monero - XMR
Sep 25, 2026, 09:27 AM
I love both bitcoin and monero. Nothing can take their place.
#3
Hello can you check your DM?
#4
All make sense my friend.
#5
I don't know about a million but it has the potential to become half a million by that time.
#6
I don't have a credit card. Sometimes when I go to elite restaurants and/or family vacations I use my friends card to get discounts lol

Life is easy when you have friends to support you.
#7
You trust Bitcoin because you believe there is demand for it. You believe you can exchange it for the things you need—products, services, or whatever else you need in daily life. And you believe holding Bitcoin is worth more than holding your local currency because inflation keeps eating away at its value.

The same basic principle applies to the USD. No currency survives without some level of trust and belief behind it. People use dollars because they believe others will accept them tomorrow, just as they accept them today.

If that trust disappears and the government fails to maintain confidence in the dollar, its value can collapse. At the end of the day, money works because people believe it has value and are willing to accept it in exchange for something else.
#8
There are always this group of people who feel comfortable by watching from the sideline,  the oberthing in everything. It's not the mainstream media or social media that is holding them back.

There are many job opportunities, business opportunities that pays in crypto. Crypto is no more an investment but an alternative currency beside the mainstream fiat.
#9
Are you a financial advisor? For such types of topic I think one needs to procide reliable resources.
#10
Quote from: naturelover on Sep 18, 2026, 01:06 PMFor a beginner trader what's better? Day trading? Scalping? or Swing trader?
Whenever I thought to use some spare fund and make some money by trading I lost the fund. It's not for me. Maybe I don't know how to control greed when to exit, how to manage the fund and all things about trading but I am not that noob too. I have been in the space from over a decade.

The a large portion of my wealth came from holding my bitcoin.
#11
Quote from: naturelover on Sep 18, 2026, 04:27 PMDo you think this system is better than traditional banking? What do you think?
My bank balance is not even $50 still I live a luxurious life with a few business that earn me Bitcoin and provide bread and butter.

Do I pay tax? Yes, I do because I know by country needs it to provide benefits to my people.
#12
Subscription payments are their business.  The legit one has no time to waste their time on creating videos and making social posts.
#13
Quote from: naturelover on Sep 11, 2026, 08:59 AMI don't think you should create a topic like this due to it's already in their forum requirements.
I honestly don't understand what you're trying to say, especially in the second paragraph. What exactly are the requirements you found that prevent me from creating topics like this?
#14
Maybe an article like this needs a specific target keyword to rank well in search engines; otherwise, I'm not sure there's much point in writing these kinds of topics.

And honestly, who doesn't know what Bitcoin is by now?
#15
Beginners & Help / Re: Introduce yourself
Sep 10, 2026, 07:25 PM
Let me try with myself.

I'm a bit of a shy person. I don't talk much, but I like to observe, listen, and learn. I've been around crypto since around 2012 or 2013 - I honestly can't remember the exact year anymore. I was also quite active around Bitcointalk during 2017–2018.

I really loved that place and spent a lot of time there. But at some point, a global moderator accused me of something I had never done. Once that started, several other members joined in, laughing and insulting me as if I was nobody and they were somehow above everyone else. They even started linking other accounts to me that had absolutely nothing to do with me. It was all based on assumptions and imagination.

Eventually, I started to dislike the people there, even though I never stopped loving the community itself and the amount of knowledge that could be found there. There was—and still is—a lot to learn. It was just difficult to deal with a certain group of people who made the place toxic.

I'm not someone who needs financial support. I've done reasonably well for myself. But some people, especially those focused heavily on signature earnings, seem to assume that everyone is here for the same reasons they are.

Long story short, my love for the community is still there. I just don't enjoy engaging with that particular group of people anymore. For the last 7–8 years, I've mostly stayed around as an outsider, reading, observing, and enjoying the knowledge without getting involved.

This forum feels like a new beginning for me—a place where I can express myself again without carrying all that baggage.

Maybe, in this place, I'll find my old self again.
#16
Find the button more. There you will see the option, at-least it's visible to me.

#17
Beginners & Help / Re: Introduce yourself
Sep 09, 2026, 04:53 PM
I was actually expecting the OP to tell us a little about himself—his hobbies, experience, interests, or areas of expertise. 😄

But unfortunately, there wasn't much of an introduction, so it feels like everyone already knows him.

That said, I think this could still be a great topic for everyone to introduce themselves, share a bit about who they are, and get to know each other better. It might make the community feel a lot more connected.
#18
Beginners & Help / Re: Introduce yourself
Sep 08, 2026, 03:42 AM
Who is QuantumX?
#19
Meta / Re: Notification tool is required!
Sep 05, 2026, 04:03 PM
Way to go! Hopefully this place keeps getting busier. I'm sure as more community members join in, they'll come up with something really useful for everyone here.
#20
I've been dying to spend more time here, but with not many people to communicate with, I feel like I need to slow down a little. However, looking at the progress and activities happening here, I'm confident it won't be long before this place is packed with members.