Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - snowpega

#1
Beginners & Help / Re: Introduce yourself
Sep 09, 2026, 07:37 PM
Hmm, @ Jumpman, no doubt you are right haha.
But I am still waiting to see who will take the very first initiative to start this? Where OP himself did not take a single step towards this, haha. So, how can someone else share anything about themselves?

Well, I am starting to introduce myself here and will wait to see how it goes and who will be the next person who will introduce him/herslef after me.

I am Snowpega. I came to know about this forum from AltcoinStalk. And I have been using forums for almost four years.
#2
WLC Contribution Campaign
WLC username: snowpega
bech32 address: bc1q4tl2ec0xrulj5r240xzzgrtktfm8xyf5k3xmdk
#3
I was reading a topic in a section that contains no value. I wanted to report it to the moderator or admin, but when I noticed that there is no button integrated for the reporting function, I was surprised. Or maybe I am missing it somewhere?

Can someone clarify this for me if i am mistaken at any chance? Thanks!
#4
Beginners & Help / Re: Introduce yourself
Sep 08, 2026, 12:34 PM
Haha, OP, this is quite a strange thing. You are opening a thread with the title Introduce yourself. At the same time, you didn't even dare to share any information about yourself in your introduction. Then, do you personally think anyone here will share any information with you?
#5
First of all, I would like to welcome Zeto to this forum.

And it's really great to see services coming here for their promotions. Best of luck, Zeto and WLC, on your new journey.
#6
Meta / Notification tool is required!
Aug 11, 2026, 01:51 PM
Hmm, I also like this forum as well. So, I think there should be a notification tool for this forum as well, just like we have for ALTT and BTT. In case we get any mention from any user, we should get a notification for that. Aside from this, if there is any important topic that we want to track, we can get the latest update regarding that topic. So, it would be nice if such a tool could be designed for the Telegram app that we can use easily. This is just a proposal or kinda request for that kind of tool.

Best Regards!

-snopega-
#7
Meta / Re: Forum rank and post requirements
Aug 11, 2026, 01:44 PM
Quote from: Crypto Library on Aug 11, 2026, 07:29 AMWLCNATIVE, is there any way for teleport our account ranks from the BTT forum ?


Hmm, this would be great if such a feature were also introduced here as well, just like ALTT. But what I noticed is that its ranking system is kinda different from ALTT and BTT. So how can it be possible to match it?