WeLuve Crypto Associate shoutout

Started by Jumpman, Sep 04, 2026, 11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jumpman

I have no idea the rank Associate means what but I feel happy to be the first user to have the rank besides the admin.

Who is going to be the next to join us? Let's give a shout on this thread once you become a WeLive Crypto Associate.

naturelover

I don't think you should create a topic like this due to it's already in their forum requirements. Maybe you're just overwhelmed because you were one of the first to reach that ranking position or you're just really happy that's why you thought of it as a topic.

But I think it is much good if the topic you've made will give knowledge to everyone, isn't?  due to that's really the main goal of this platform forum. Isn't?

Jumpman

Quote from: naturelover on Sep 11, 2026, 08:59 AMI don't think you should create a topic like this due to it's already in their forum requirements.
I honestly don't understand what you're trying to say, especially in the second paragraph. What exactly are the requirements you found that prevent me from creating topics like this?

naturelover

Quote from: Jumpman on Sep 11, 2026, 10:58 AM
Quote from: naturelover on Sep 11, 2026, 08:59 AMI don't think you should create a topic like this due to it's already in their forum requirements.
I honestly don't understand what you're trying to say, especially in the second paragraph. What exactly are the requirements you found that prevent me from creating topics like this?


Please don't take what I said seriously, my point is that we all go through that position without even realizing it, especially if we are active here.

Honestly, I don't get your point either, why did you make the topic like this? Why are you trying to out those who will be in that position here? I also get the point of what you did either, So no offense on what I said, due to isn't much good if we make a good discussion where we get additional idea and knowledge about here in the crypto space.