Day trading vs Scalping vs Swing trading

Started by naturelover, Sep 18, 2026, 01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naturelover

For a beginner trader what's better? Day trading? Scalping? or Swing trader?

in my opinion, the simplest and profitable by far is Swing trading. Scalpers none of them are ever profitable. While Day traders are decent and Swing traders take the Trophy. It is simple Facts.

This may be a simple conversation but it makes big sense to traders who are just starting out in this field of crypto business industry in fact.

What is Day Trading?
What is Scalping?
What is Swing Trading?

Jumpman

Quote from: naturelover on Sep 18, 2026, 01:06 PMFor a beginner trader what's better? Day trading? Scalping? or Swing trader?
Whenever I thought to use some spare fund and make some money by trading I lost the fund. It's not for me. Maybe I don't know how to control greed when to exit, how to manage the fund and all things about trading but I am not that noob too. I have been in the space from over a decade.

The a large portion of my wealth came from holding my bitcoin.

naturelover

You are doing a good job if you allocate a large portion of your wealth to bitcoin because we and most people here know that Bitcoin is proven and tested for long-term investment.

However, I think we really need to take avoid greediness in our mind I guess, I do also hope that we won't allow it to control us isn't?